Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reborn.

So...I decided to revisit my blog after neglecting it for so long.
Instead of writing what have I been up to those last couple of weeks, I decided to just start fresh.
Leave behind my errors.
Leave behind my regrets.
After all, life is there to be lived right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So anyway, I was getting back from Japanese school the other day, by train, and in my carriage, there were about 6 odd people.
1 guy and a girl sitting together. Facing opposite each other
1 guy on i-pod, sitting alone in a four sitter
4 guys chatting, sitting in a four sitter
Because I really had nothing to do, I decided to observe them.
Now I wasn't trying to stalk them or anything...But sometimes it can interesting.
The guy on the I-pod, had baggy eyes. They were pretty much grey. The white part of his eyes, were bloodshot.
The girl and the guy was talking quietly to themselves, with occasional laughs. I decided that they were 'friends'..For now anyway
The four guys. Now they were making pretty loud comments to each other. "You know Jack hooked up with Lily?" "No way? You serious?" "I saw them together at the party." They were talking about those stuff...The typical rumour stuff.
I decided to turn my attention away from them, and look outside. Which actually did make me wonder...'Why are humans so alike each other?' I mean, the guy with I-pod. I've seen those kind of people around...
The couple...I've been there, done that.
The four guys. They represent just about any teenagers. Us kids cannot survive without gossip. I wonder why?
Is it because we need to boost our self-esteem by putting someone inferior than us?
Or, because we just need something to talk about other than homework and the weather??
I'm not saying that I don't gossip about people here, because I do, we all do. It's part of nature. But I'm just questoning, what 'gear' is driving us to do this?
Opinions please =]

No comments:

Post a Comment