Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Procrastinating...

Yes I cannot be bothered to work on my Studio Art work brief...xD

So...The topic that everyone has been thinking these days: Swine flu (No, not Mel Gibson's divorce =.=) How do everyone feel about it? I think I am a bit scared of it...Since we hear stories about those who have been diagnosed with it been kept in their homes for weeks...Unable to go out and etc...Good thing there is no death yet here, but I don't think I can survive being kept in my house for more than a day >.>
If the schools are so afraid of it, I reckon they should just vaccine us or something...

Anyway...I did my International Studies SAC yesterday =]
All the questions were pretty okay...Except I fear of losing marks because I didn't define it properly or something T.T The worst part had to be the extended response though..<

Okay...Next topic...
Criminal Minds is on again this week =]
This ep stars the hot vampire from Moonlight! God I missed him. (How dare they axe Moonlight!) He stars a psycho killer in CM...And I must say it does make him look a bit crazy, but i still love him as a good actor <3

So...Today's quote: "A face that launched a thousand ships" We were reading a poem to do with Identity and Belonging today...But the author included AFL and Greek Mythology together, so it was pretty fun reading it =] Gah...I miss Greek Mythology...Haven't read it for ages..

Well, I better do some studies now...T.T
Have fun blogging, bloggers~

9 comments: