Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My introduction.

Hello fellow bloggers :D
This is my first time on Blogger.com, so please be nice =]
Let me introduce myself. My name is Jenny, and I currently reside in Melbourne, Victoria. I am a year 12 this year, and I go to girl school >.>
This year I am doing ESL, Japanese SL, Math Methods, International Studies and Studio Arts~ I did Revolutions last year=] (Yes, I am a failed Asian product xD)
I am thinking of doing Bachelor of Arts either at Monash or Melbourne...Not sure yet which is better....But I plan to do criminology, psychology/behaviour studies and Jap...Yes, they are interesting choices...I just want to do something to do with how criminals think, that's all =]
Umm...I like to read manga (I won't list it, since it's too long), and watch some anime occasionally. 

Hmm...*thinks* I have an almost geeky interest in history...Particularly of Greek Mythology, WWII and Cold War periods...(Anything which a big war, really...) I have no interest in science what so ever unless you include computers or genes =] 

Hmm...Yes, I think I'll finish it here, and type more for my other ones =]
Seeya~

4 comments:

  1. Why hello there, Jenny-kun. Welcome to blogspot xDD

    I shall watch your progress with considerable interest xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem jenny didnt u say blogger is an
    "old fashion" thing the other day?
    anyways welcome on board!
    u cant read mine though coz its written
    in canto-chink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vincent: Haha it's called blogspot? I thought it was just Bloggers xD

    Jessie: Hey..I hope this Jessie is Gang Leader? lol
    I don't remember saying that...LOL..Maybe I did for Xanga, but I think this one is better..xD Less decorations needed...
    Aww...I still want to see it though =]

    ReplyDelete